14 December 2009

Layla's 1st Birthday Present

I can not believe my baby girl will be ONE in 9 days!!! Layla got her first, 1st birthday present present from my mom the other day.


walking to the back patio like she's grown!
checking out the ducks before she conquers the steps...

...telling the ducks something.

thanks again mom, for teaching my baby girl how to climb steps! ;)

anybody home?
blogger, why do you keep re~arranging my pictures!?!
thinking she'll try going down the steps now...not!
Nonni reading her birthday card...I'll have to update with what the card says...it made Paul and me tear up...


she said Poppi for the first time today! pretty sure it melted his heart...

I don't have a picture of her opening her present because she was not interested in it, not one bit! It's her very own, hand made Christmas stocking!
My mom cross~stitched stockings for me and my sister when we were little. When Owen was born she made one for him and when my niece was born, she made one for her. These mean so much to me, a treasure...made with complete love and joy for us! Thank you mom, I love you! What's neat about Layla's is it's the exact same pattern as Owen's, except his just has the little boy and hers has the little boy and a little girl. PERFECT!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Layla looks soo grown up in those pictures!! she is precious- Happy birthday big girl!!

gillian said...

Rebecca, it makes me so sad these baby girls are already a year old! When you have your 3rd :) I might need to borrow some baby love.